- Go to the Campaigns tab.
- Select the campaign with the creative(s) you want to edit. You can use the drop-down menu to sort your campaigns by status, or use the search field to search campaigns by name.
- The Campaign Summary for your selected campaign is displayed on the right-hand side of your screen. Under the status bar, click the "Edit Creatives" link, and you will be brought to a screen which displays all the creatives for that campaign.
- Use the paper & pencil icon to make edits to the destination URL attached to one or more creatives, or use the trashcan icon to delete creatives.
- Click "Save" and all changes will be updated in the Campaign Summary.
- Go to the Creatives tab.
- Select which creative you want to make edits to by selecting the check box next to that creative.
- Use the "Add Label" and "Edit Url" buttons to make your edits. You can also delete labels as well.
Important Note - Editing Creatives
If you edit creatives while your campaign is in Scheduled or Running status, your campaign will be placed back in Pending status until it has been reviewed and approved by ONE by AOL: Mobile.