Watch our video tutorial for a Step by Step guide to Building Creatives.
Don't have banner ads for your campaign? You can create them using the Creative Builder tool in ONE by AOL: Mobile Self Serve.
ONE by AOL: Mobile Self Serve offers you the ability to create a banner ad during campaign setup. Just follow these simple steps:
- Click on "Add Creative" on the Creative screen of the Campaign Wizard.
- Click on the "Create" button at the top of the modal that pops up.
- Name your creative.
- Choose the size for your ad (see the Creative Dimensions page for more info).
- Choose your creative theme from the drop-down menu (see below for a full list).
- Choose the call to action: Click-to-Web, Click-to-Call, Click-to-App-Download, Click-to-SMS, Click-to-Maps or Click-to-Media-Play.
- Set the URL destination for the click (e.g. a website for Click to Web, a phone number for Click to Call, etc.).
- Add a label to your creative (note: this is to help you with searching for your creatives later).
- Add your message (up to two lines of text depending on the size of your creative).
You can even see a preview of your ad as you type! In addition to the text you place on the banner, an icon will be displayed based on the type of call to action you have selected.
See all of the available template themes below.