Watch our video tutorial for a Step by Step guide to Targeting.
Whether you are trying to reach a broad audience or one that’s more defined, our targeting options enable you to reach and engage your target consumer.
On the Geographic page of the Campaign Wizard, campaigns can be targeted to the following:
- Geographic location – All countries, Specific countries, Regional and Hyper-Local.
On the Devices, Carriers & Audience page of the Campaign Wizard, campaigns can be targeted to the following:
- Carrier - Select connection type (i.e., wi-fi or mobile carrier), and/or choose from a list of carriers (e.g., T–Mobile, Verizon, AT&T, Orange, etc.).
- Devices – Target devices in four main ways:
- iOS exclusive – Only target devices that use the iOS Operating System.
- Android exclusive – Only target devices that use the Android Operating System.
- Operating Systems and Type – Select from a list of all available Operating Systems and/or limit the targeting to certain types of devices (e.g., connected phone, featured phone, smartphone or tablet).
- Advanced Model Selection – Use this option if you have a very specific idea of the devices to target in your campaign.
- Audience – Target your campaign toward users by gender or age group. You can select either of the following:
- App/site Audience – Target toward websites that tend to skew toward a certain demographic based on the content that demographic group may visit more often. For example, espn.com may skew more toward male users.
- User Audience – If you prefer instead to target users based on their volunteered information, select this option. This will target users who have volunteered information about themselves on websites, social media or other locations.