ONE by AOL: Mobile Self Serve gives you the ability to place ads promoting your product or service across 50,000+ mobile applications and sites on ONE by AOL: Mobile’s global platform. To do this, you will need to create campaigns that define your budget, targeting, and when your ads will run. ONE by AOL: Mobile Self Serve is designed to make the process of launching and managing a mobile marketing campaign fast and easy.
Currently, ONE by AOL: Mobile Self Serve supports CPC and CPM campaigns:
- CPC: You will only pay when someone clicks your ads.
- CPM: You will pay a set price for every one thousand impressions.
With ONE by AOL: Mobile Self Serve, we put you in control of your mobile ad campaigns. You have the flexibility to manage each of the following campaign elements and more:
- Select when you want your ads to run - choose specific days and times.
- Upload or create ads - upload your own ads or create ads using ONE by AOL: Mobile Self Serve's creative builder.
- Select your targeting options - options include location, carrier and connection speed, operating system and type, iOS and Android exclusive, handset, and audience.
Once your campaign is set up, you can submit your campaign for approval and monitor performance through ONE by AOL: Mobile Self Serve's detailed reporting insights.