Maximize Your Revenue with High eCPM Campaigns
Now more than ever, consumers are using their mobile devices to access a variety of content, including video. Advertisers are responding through the use of Interactive Video ads and, for developers who enable this format, it's paying off in a big way.
Why You Should Enable Interactive Video Ads
- Interactive Video ads deliver strong engagement rates for advertisers and, as a result, some of the highest CPMs available to you.
- The full-screen ads cache behind your app’s content so they load, play and close smoothly, delivering a seamless user experience.
- You have the control to place these ads where you want them - as your application loads or at natural transition points in your content.
How to Integrate Interactive Video Ads
This article will show you how to quickly integrate, test, and launch your app with our innovative video product. To get started, ensure you have the latest SDKs on hand, which can be downloaded here.
You will also need to ensure your placement is video enabled. You can view and change your placement settings in Apps & Sites section of mMedia under your application. If video is desired, select either "Both" or "Image" from the drop down list and save your changes.
Follow the best practices below to make sure your application is fully video-ready.
- Complete a thorough video test using all the devices you intend for your application to support.
- Register your test device with us to turn test ads on or off so testing does not affect your reporting or optimization.
- Place ads at natural transition points in your application’s content – as your application loads or between game levels or areas of content – to deliver the best user experience.
Contact us if you have any questions or need assistance with integration.