Increase the Value of your Inventory with Location-targeted Advertising
Looking for a way to make your inventory more valuable on our platform? Location is a solid place to start. Location-targeted advertising campaigns are growing in popularity with top brands. You can benefit if you are able to provide location metadata - data that users have agreed to share with your application, and have given you permission to share with us.
Why you should put location to work for you:
- More advertisers are turning to mobile to deliver local offers and promotions to local consumers (think retail stores, restaurants, etc.), increasing the value of inventory that provides location.
- Location-targeted advertising has the potential to increase the relevance and impact of ads, resulting in a better experience for your users and higher click through rates and eCPMs for you.
Follow these best practices to make sure your application is fully location-ready:
- Complete a thorough test using all the devices you intend for your application to support.
- Ensure that your application does not hinder battery performance by requesting location updates more frequently than needed.
- Register your test device to turn test ads on or off so testing does not affect your reporting or optimization.
- Take privacy seriously. Be sure that you are providing proper notice to your users, and getting proper permission from them to collect this data, and share it with us.